· For a reservation, an amount of $25 per adult per day is required (minimum of $150);
· For a reservation of a 5 or 7 day family package, a deposit of $200 per family is required.
Cancellation policy :
· For 16 days or more before arrival date, non-refundable deposit, postpone for a future reservation;
· 15 days or less before the arrival date, loss of deposit;
· For 7 days or less before the arrival date, the full contract amount will be due.
1. General information
Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Pourvoirie”) recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and personal information. That is why
Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne has implemented protection measures and sound management practices for your personal information in accordance with applicable laws regarding the confidentiality of personal information provided by those who visit, interact and use our services and website .
By using our website [https://coinlavigne.com/] or any of our services, you agree that we may collect, use, process, disclose and retain your personal information in accordance with the terms described herein.
If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by this Policy, you are not authorized to visit, access or use our website or services or share your personal information with us.
This policy does not apply to the personal information of employees, representatives and/or consultants of Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne, or any other person affiliated with Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne, as well as any information that does not constitute personal information. personal as defined by applicable law.
1.2 Responsible for the protection of personal information
For all questions, comments and complaints regarding the confidentiality policy, our practices regarding respect for private life and the protection of personal information, can be addressed to the owner of the Outfitter at the following contact details:
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : 5045 Chemin du Parc-du-Mont-Tremblant, Saint-Côme, Qc, J0K 2B0
The following words and expressions, when they appear with a capitalized first letter in the Policy, have the meaning assigned to them below, unless an implicit or explicit exception is made in the text:
“Service provider”: Any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne. These are third party companies or individuals employed by Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne to facilitate the Services, provide the Services on behalf of Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne, perform services related to the Services or assist Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne to analyze usage. services.
“Personal information”: Any information which concerns a natural person and allows them to be identified, that is to say which directly or indirectly reveals something about the identity, characteristics (e.g.: skills, preferences, psychological tendencies, predispositions, mental capacities, character and behavior of the person concerned) or the activities of this person, whatever the nature of the medium and whatever the form in which this information is accessible (written, graphic, audio , visual, computerized or other).
“Sensitive Personal Information”: Refers to Personal Information which, by its nature or due to the context of its use or communication, gives rise to a high degree of reasonable expectation of privacy. This may involve, for example, medical, biometric, genetic or financial information, or information on sexual life or orientation, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or ethnic origin.
“Personal information officer”: The person who is responsible for the application of this Policy and whose contact details are identified in section 1.2 of this Policy.
“Services”: Services refers to the website and all related services offered by Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne, which include professional services and, where applicable, associated media, printed materials and “online” or electronic documentation .
3. Processing of Personal Information
3.1 Collection of Personal Information
Your consent to share your personal information with us,
By your consent, you authorize Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne to collect and process your personal information which is necessary to offer you our services. Please note that you remain in control of your personal information at all times and that the consent you give us when collecting or processing your personal information may be withdrawn at any time. We will ensure that we respect your choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
Furthermore, it is essential to read this Policy.
In the course of our activities, we may collect, process and use different types of Personal Information that you give us only as permitted by law, including the information listed below:
Via our Website:
* Contact details, such as your first and last name, address, email address and the name of your company to subscribe to our newsletter or to create a user account if required with us;
Information automatically collected by Google for Analytics reporting when using the Website and our Services, including:
* Login information and other information about your activities on the Website, such as your IP address, the pages you have visited, the time and date of your visits, the type of browser you use, the system of operation of your device and other hardware and software information that is captured;
* Geolocation data, such as your IP address, a precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or the GPS of your mobile device (depending on the settings of your device);
Information regarding your credit card or other payment method, as well as other related information for any transactional section that may appear on our Website.
In carrying out mandates that you entrust to us and when this could apply:
* Contact details such as your first and last name, your email address, your telephone number, your address and your company number for the creation of a customer account;
* Information relating to products or services, such as information concerning the services we have provided to you;
* Transaction and payment information such as payment method used, date and time, payment amount, billing zip code, your address and other related information;
* Information you choose to provide or transmit to us, for example, when you fill out a form, respond to surveys or communicate with one of our employees or representatives.
In each case, this personal information is processed in accordance with the legitimate and necessary purposes listed in Section 3.2 below. In addition, we ensure that we collect and process only the data and Personal Information that are strictly necessary for the purposes for which you give them to us. If any subsequent use of your Personal Information should take place, we will notify you as required by law.
3.2 Use of Personal Information
As set out in paragraph 3.1, we only use your Personal Information if the law allows us to do so. We may use your Personal Information for the lawful purposes described below:
* provide Services;
* allow you to subscribe to our newsletter;
* verify your identity and examine your personal history, as permitted by law;
* operate, maintain, supervise, develop, improve and offer all the functionalities of our Website;
* manage risk and activities;
* comply with our obligations under the laws and regulations in force;
* develop new Services and improve our Website and Services;
• for marketing and business development purposes, if you have previously consented to the processing of your personal information for these purposes;
* send messages, updates, security alerts;
* answer your questions and provide you with assistance if necessary;
* administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the Website or our Services;
* collect opinions and comments regarding our Services;
* carry out research and analyzes relating to our company and our Services;
* detect and prevent fraud, errors, spam, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
* establish, exercise or defend a right or legal proceeding;
* transmit communications in accordance with the law;
* allow the function of applying for a job with Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne;
* any other purpose permitted or required by law.
Please note that we do not use the information we collect to draw inferences or any interpretations.
The Personal Information that we collect and store remains encrypted and is securely archived on Hostinger’s servers in South Carolina, United States. Please be reassured that this Personal Information is only disclosed when we have a legal obligation to do so.
3.3 Communication of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, consultants, agents, Service Providers and other trusted third parties who need the information to help us operate our Website and conduct and protect our business activities.
In addition, only staff members of our organization who have a need to access and process your Personal Information will have access to it, in accordance with our internal Personal Information Protection Policy.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third parties, subject to exceptions provided by law.
3.3.1 Service Providers and Other Third Parties
Although we try to avoid sharing your Personal Information with third parties, we may use Service Providers to perform various services on our behalf, such as IT management and security, marketing, and analytics. , hosting and data storage. We have defined below the cases in which such sharing can take place:
As part of these contracts entered into with our Service Providers, we undertake to ensure that the principles set out in this Policy are respected, and these Service Providers are required to use Personal Information according to our directives and only for the purposes for which they were provided.
In addition, these Service Providers offer us sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of adequate protection measures which are proportional to the sensitivity of the Personal Information processed or communicated. When our Service Providers no longer need your Personal Information, we require them to destroy this data appropriately.
3.3.2 Compliance with legislation, responding to legal requests, preventing harm and protecting our rights
We may disclose your Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is authorized, necessary or appropriate, including:
* respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
* protect our activities;
* comply with legal proceedings;
* protect our rights, our privacy, our safety, our property, yours or those of third parties;
* allow us to implement available remedies or limit the damage we may suffer; And
* in accordance with applicable laws, including laws outside your country of residence.
3.3.3 Commercial transaction
3.3.4 Consent of Personal Information
Where possible, Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne obtains consent directly from the person concerned for us to collect, use and communicate their Personal Information. However, if you provide us with Personal Information about other people, you must ensure that you have duly notified them that you are providing us with their information in addition to having obtained their consent to such communication. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for this information.
We will seek your explicit consent before using or disclosing your Personal Information for any purpose other than those set out herein.
3.3.5 Retention of Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws, we retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such information was collected, unless you consent to your Personal Information being used or processed for another purpose.
Additionally, our retention periods may be changed from time to time due to legitimate interests (for example, to ensure the security of Personal Information, to prevent abuse and violations, or to prosecute criminals).
Please also rest assured that when the purpose for which information was collected is accomplished, we will destroy or anonymize this information, in accordance with applicable legislation.
To obtain more information on the periods during which your Personal Information is retained, please contact our Personal Information Protection Officer using the contact details provided in article 1.2 of this Policy.
4. Your rights
As a data subject, you can exercise the rights set out below by writing and sending by email or post to the attention of our Personal Information Protection Officer at the contact details provided in article 1.2 of the Policy:
* You have the right to be informed of the Personal Information that we hold about you and to request a paper copy of the documents containing your Personal Information, subject to exceptions provided for by applicable law;
* You have the right to have the Personal Information we hold about you rectified, modified and updated if it is incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or inaccurate;
* You have the right to withdraw or modify your consent to Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne collecting, using, communicating or storing your Personal Information at any time, subject to applicable legal and contractual restrictions;
* You have the right to ask us to stop disseminating your Personal Information and to deindex any link attached to your name which gives access to this information if this dissemination contravenes the law or a court order;
* You have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Access to Information, subject to the conditions provided for by applicable law.
In order to comply with your request, you may be asked to provide appropriate identification or otherwise identify yourself.
We encourage all of our customers to keep their personal information with us up to date. Decisions regarding the various services that we can offer to our customers may vary depending on the accuracy of this data. It is therefore essential to ensure that we have an accurate picture of your situation.
5. Security measures
Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne has implemented technological and organizational security measures aimed at adequately protecting the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information against loss, theft or any unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, communication, use or modification. These measures include encryption and access control.
Among the various measures put in place:
* Our Website is equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), firewall, network monitoring software and computer backup which ensure a secure connection between your device and our server;
* The employees of Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne have read this Policy and have undertaken to comply with it and to respect the confidential nature of Personal Information concerning our potential and existing customers. In addition, each employee undertakes to follow and respect a data governance policy applicable to all Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne staff;
* As mentioned in section 3.3, we have implemented access measures to Personal Information that limit access only to those who have a valid reason to view, process, communicate or otherwise use your information;
* As mentioned in section 3.3, subcontractors and third parties who do business with Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne and with whom we must sometimes communicate your Personal Information have previously undertaken to protect the confidentiality and private nature of this information;
* When the purpose for which your Personal Information was collected is satisfied and we no longer need to keep it, Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne will destroy or anonymize this data, subject to applicable laws.
Despite the measures described above, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Information is no longer protected, please contact our Privacy Officer immediately using the contact details provided in section 1.2 above.
7. Links to third party websites
From time to time we may include on our Website references or links to websites, products or services provided by third parties (the “Third Party Services”). These third-party Services, which are not operated or controlled by Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne, are governed by privacy policies that are entirely separate and independent from ours. We therefore assume no responsibility for the content and activities of these sites. This Policy applies only to the Website and the services we offer. This Policy does not extend to Third Party Services.
Limitation of liability
Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne undertakes to take all reasonable means to ensure a level of confidentiality and security of Personal Information that complies with appropriate technological standards given its sector of activity.
Despite the above, you declare that you understand and recognize that no computer system offers absolute security and that some risk is always present when transmitting Personal Information on the public network that is the Internet.
You therefore accept that Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne cannot be held responsible for any violation of confidentiality, hacking, viruses, loss, theft, misuse or alteration of Personal Information transmitted or hosted on its systems or those of a third party. You also declare that you waive any claim in this regard, except in the event of serious negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne.
Consequently, you agree to release Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne and its officers, directors, related persons and commercial partners from any liability for any damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential in connection with with the use of your Personal Information.
In the event of a violation of the confidentiality or security of your Personal Information which presents a high risk to your rights and freedom, this violation will be notified to you as soon as possible, and Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne will take the necessary measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information.
8. Contact us
9. Latest Update
October 4th, 2023